Nursery Teachers Training Programme
Pragatisheel Education Society has been formed by like minded educationists, dedicated to the task of bringing awareness in the field of Nursery Teachers Training Programme. When the Society set up its venture of establishing a play school,the idea of Nursery Teachers’s Sanskar Training School was conceived.
It is rightly said “If you educate a man you educate an individual but if you educate a woman you educate a family”
To work with small children effectively and fulfill the objective of the nursery school education. One should have special training in this field, to be capable enough of handling there professional life (teaching profession) and family life and contributing directly to one’s child’s education.
A Nursery Teachers Training programme is the need of the hour for every young mother so that a sound knowledge of the developmental characteristics of children is acquired.
AdmissionDuration of the course : One year diploma course
Eligibility : 10+2,Graduation
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday
Morning Shift: 9:30am-12:30pm
Medium of instruction : Both (English,Hindi)
- Educational Philosophy : India,Western philosophers and agencies
- Child Psychology : Aspects of Child Development,Motivation,Learning,Special Children
- Methodology of Teaching: Various techniques in teaching Play-way Project,Montessori method.
- Art and Craft : Making of teaching aids through different mediums-printing,origami,charts,stories,Alphabets etc.
- Teaching Practice in Sanskar Play School and reputed school in noida.
- interated training programme.
- Observation and Record Folders.
- Project Reports.
- Music,Dance and Drama Workshops.
During the course of training the trainees attend various workshops conducted by resource person who are experts in their respective fields.